Mortgage Financing for Palm Beach County Real Estate
Mortgage Pre-Approval is the First Step in Buying West Palm Beach Real Estate
When you choose Blue Carrot Real Estate to help you find your next home, you’re choosing a great partner, Blue Carrot will go to great lengths to ensure you get the home you want. In today’s competitive marketplace, a buyer needs to shop with confidence and do everything possible to maximize the likelihood that their offer will stand out to the seller. In order to do this, we require that our buyers get pre-approved.
There are three primary benefits of getting pre-approved:
- One, you will know what loan programs you are eligible for, how much you can borrow, and what your estimated expenses will be BEFORE you start home shopping. Nothing is worse that falling in love with a home that you can’t qualify for.
- Two, It’s allows us to be far more focused in finding you’re the perfect property. This will save you time and money in the long run.
- And three, when we do find you the perfect property, presenting an offer with a complete pre-approval from a reputable lender is a sign to the seller that you are a serious, prepared buyer. In today’s market, this could make the difference between a seller choosing your offer over somebody else’s.
Our preferred lender is Ari Tokar with Cornerstone Home Lending. By placing an emphasis on communication, education, and accessibility, The Tokar Team has become the go-to lender for local borrowers. Cornerstone is an award-winning national direct lender and handle everything in-house, which allows them to be both flexible and timely. They also realized that Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00 doesn’t work for everyone, and are available evenings and weekends as well.
What will you need to get pre-qualfied? Each borrower’s situation is unique, but generally speaking, you’ll need to provide the following items:
- Tax Returns from previous two years.
- W2s, K1s and 1099s from previous two years.
- Paycheck stubs from past 30 days.
- Bank Statements from past 60 days.
- A copy of a valid photo ID.
The above documentation is a good starting point, and after reviewing your documentation, Ari and his team will contact you if anything more is needed. Ari’s commitment is to provide a pre-appoval to you within 24-48 hours of submitting your application.
You can reach Ari directly via cell phone and email. If you’re ready to start the pre-approval process from your computer, visit www.TheTokarTeam.com click Prequalify, and choose Ari to begin. You can also download his Iphone or Android app by visiting www.LoanFly.com/aritokar from your mobile phone and submit your pre-qualification application that way too. Remember, the goal is to be as accurate as possible, but if you have to skip a question or estimate, that’s okay.
Feel free to download our Let The Journey Begin guide, which is a fantastic resource and has answers to many common mortgage-related questions. And, if you can’t find the answer, give Ari a call and he’ll help you out!